Leonid Group is searching for the next Senior R&D Tax Consultant to join one of the fastest-growing Innovation incentives specialists in the UK, with specific expertise in the area of R&D Tax credits.
This role will be responsible for providing expert advice and support to our clients on R&D tax incentives and credits. You will conduct technical analyses of client projects to determine eligibility for R&D tax incentives, prepare and review R&D tax credit claims, and represent clients during audits and other regulatory interactions. You will have the opportunity to work with clients across a range of industries and liaise on a daily basis with high-profile stakeholders: Managing Directors, Heads of Engineering, Heads of R&D...and more.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on R&D Tax credits.
- Experience preparing and reviewing R&D technical and financial reports for submission to HMRC.
- Excellent knowledge of the R&D tax scheme and ability to provide specialist advice to clients on R&D tax reliefs.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
Perks and benefits:
- Over the market rate base salary + commission scheme + bonus
- 25 days per year holidays with an additional day awarded for your birthday
- Gold standard company life insurance and health insurance policies.
- 5% Company pension contributions
- Enhanced parental leave
- Hybrid work environment (Brand new offices in the City of London)