Leonid Group has been retained by one of the fastest-growing financial consultancies to help find a Commercial Associate to help join their rapidly growing sales team based in London.
Established in 2020, the firm has ambitious growth plans to double in size every year for the next 3 years. They are an extremely high-performance firm with all staff having broken sales and delivery records and are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team!
- Self-generation of sales pipeline and active management of sales cycle
- Analysis of financial and corporate data to prospect and identify areas of opportunity
- Regular interaction with clients to ensure successful project delivery
- Maintain a working knowledge of and familiarity with the workings, detail, and implementation of UK R&D Tax Relief legislation, guidelines and HMRC practice.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
- Foster a high-performance team environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in R&D tax credit with proven sales and business development experience in the R&D tax market
- Comprehensive understanding of the R&D industry with demonstrable awareness to be able to give instant guidance to clients on the extent of their claim.
- Aptitude to identify opportunities to engage with new clients and play an integral role in supporting the development of client relationships.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills while maintaining exceptional communication and negotiating skills
- Experience in core sectors of agriculture, construction and software would be a plus
The company offers an over-the-market-rate salary, and bonus as well as a range of outstanding perks and benefits.