Account Manager Germany
Term: Permanent full-time
Leonid Group has recently been retained to partner with a fantastic business, a European startup growing across the continent.
They raised 25+ million Euros and have more than 1 million active users across the continent!
To support the exciting times ahead, they are now hiring an “Account Manager” for their German office located in the heart of Berlin.
Under the direct responsibility of the Country Manager, you will take part in the development and consolidation of our client’s partners and the affiliate program. You will join a team that promotes innovation and entrepreneurship.
You will operate, in particular, in the following areas:
- Analyze the need of our client’s partners and develop relevant strategies to address them
- Deliver personalized account management and follow-up
- Offer additional services (up-sale and cross-sale)
- Search for new accounts and / or partners
- Monitor sales and objectives
You will be the very first Account manager in Germany, your main missions will be to:
- Ensure the transition from the account acquisition phase to the management phase (hunting vs. farming)
- Advise partners’ on strategies to be adopted and actions to be implemented to increase the revenue generated on the platform and / or improve their quality of service
- Control the quality of the service offered and seek innovative solutions to improve it
- Guarantee the relationship with all partners, keep them informed of the developments of our client’s business, advise them on strategic planning.
- Establish a personalized and continuous monitoring of the partner: production of performance reports and regular KPI’s analyses, communication of our client’s overall vision, proposals to increase productivity
- Management of emergencies on a case-by-case basis in collaboration with the support team
Do you have the following skills?
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Ability to convince and persuade
- Pro-activity and initiative-taker
- Mastery of the technical aspects of the proposed product: knowledge of digital marketing, communication or advertising solutions (SEO / SEA, display, sponsored links, affiliate partnerships, etc.)
- Multi-tasking, sense of organization, good time management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Advanced mastery of the Office suite and classic reporting tools
- Fluency in German and English is essential, French is only desirable 😉