Biotech Innovation Consultant
Location: London, UK
Leonid has recently partnered with one of the world’s leading tax incentives and innovation management advisors to find a Biotech Innovation Consultant to join their newly established London new office.
You will be integrated in a hugely international company with operations all over the world having a focal point on R&D tax, as well as patent box, risk insurance, grant funding, capital allowances, supporting their client with their claims.
- Be exposed to client facing situations and client management;
- Interviewing technical teams and assessing eligibility prior to producing a strong comprehensive narrative in a report for submission to the HM;
- Travel across London to meet with passionate CEOs and contribute to their growth and development through the benefit you uncover that goes straight back to them;
- Develop your own set of skills and competencies to grow within the business.
- You hava a Degree in Life Sciences or similar;
- You have at least 2-years experience as a consultant, preferably in R&D Tax Credits;
- Exposure to other Innovation Incentives products is valued ;
- Excellent technical report writing skills;
- You are financially literate.
- Above average annual base salary + bonus;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexibility – up to 40% WFH
- Remote onboarding through these times of adversity.