As an ECO, you are part of the daily operations of The Company and will work cross-functionally across the business. You will report to the Senior Export Control Manager, but be operationally responsible for the site.
The tasks include, among other things:
- Apply for permission from the Swedish authorities
- Customer contact with international customers/suppliers for application/completion of international licenses
- Support the site in questions about the business
- Participate in projects to ensure compliance with export control requirements
- Training of employees
- Be part of a larger international export control team
- Stay up-to-date with laws, regulations, sanctions and other things that are relevant to the business regarding export control
- Implementation of procedures/processes as well as risk analyses and spot checks
- Spokesperson for the internal Export Control Forum and all Export Control Coordinators on site
Desired qualifications and characteristics:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar tasks
- In-depth knowledge of Swedish and international export control regulations, both military and dual use
- Relevant education/certification in the field
- Experience with ERP systems
- Good language skills – English and Swedish (ideally), both written and spoken
We want a person who is proactive and who actively participates in the daily operations. A person with good cooperation skills and who can implement changes in the business where necessary. It is important that you are solution-oriented and can help the business make good decisions in the area of export control.
The Leonid Group Corporate Governance is a talent acquisition consultancy that specialises in the placement of Legal, Compliance, Trade Compliance & Ethics professionals on an international scale across the Americas, EMEA and APAC. Legal and compliance are both global, with teams worldwide, and our network reflects this. We work with multinational corporations to help structure their departments with the best people, from the Global Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel to the Compliance Analyst and Trade Compliance Specialist.