IT Innovation Funding Consultant
Salary: Based on experience
Leonid Group have received a recent requisition to source an IT Innovation Funding Consultant on behalf of an international Innovation Incentives specialist opening their London office!
Our client is one of the best-recognized consultancies, who focus on supporting their clients claim indirect funding for their R&D efforts. Candidates can expect an excellent onboarding process; rubbing shoulders with some of the best innovative minds in the UK.
They are looking for experienced R&D Tax Consultants to take on the following responsibilities:
- Hands-on management of clients across a broad range of tech sectors; interviewing technical teams and identifying eligibility before producing a strong comprehensive narrative in a report for submission to the HMRC;
- Travel to client sites in and around London meeting with passionate MDs/CEOs of innovative businesses
- Developing your own knowledge and skills in R&D tax relief and other related issues.
- You have at least 1-year experience in R&D Tax Credits;
- Experience with other Innovation Incentives products appreciated;
- You come from a technical background (IT Software preferred). Candidates from different background with experience working on IT claims are also welcome;
- Excellent technical report writing skills;
- You are financially literate;
- Excellent communicator, with a ‘get – it – done’ mentality.
- Generous annual base salary + bonus;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexibility to work from home whenever needed, as long as the work gets done;
- 33 holiday!
Please get in touch to discuss further 🙂