Innovation Consultant (Software/IT)
Salary: 25-35K £ + bonus
Do you have a PhD in Engineering, IT or Computer Science ? Do you want to help companies receive fiscal incentives for innovating in the sciences and technology sectors?
Leonid Group has been retained by one of the fastest-growing Tax specialists in the UK to source new technical talent to join their team. As an innovation consultant you’ll be exposed to the last cutting edge technologies and will help your clients be rewarded for having invested in R&D!
Your role will involve:
- Working with IT and software clients and liaise on a daily basis with high profile stakeholders; Managing Directors, Heads of Engineering, Heads of R&D, CTO, Finance Directors etc;
- Understanding from a technical perspective the intricate R&D operations of your client, in order to write comprehensive technical and financial reports for submission to HMRC to procure innovative funding;
- Masters or PhD in Engineering, IT or computer Science;
- Prior working experience in the innovation incentives industry welcomed, but not a pre-requisite;
- Comfortable with stakeholder management;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
Perks and benefits
- Join a multi award winning consultancy ! With over 1000 companies advised so far, this is a rapidly expanding business which turned over 2,4 million in the last financial year
- Flexibility to work remotely
- Great growth opportunities
- Generous bonuses, life and health insurance and company holiday
Please get in touch for a confidential conversation.