R&D Tax Business Developer Manager
Leonid Group has been retained by the largest innovation consultancy in Europe to recruit a new Business Development Manager for their London office!
You will be selling their services to companies from SME’s to FTSE100 developing innovative products and services. You’ll need to identify innovative companies and help them understand how they can benefit from the R&D Tax Scheme.
Your role will include:
- Prospecting to signature, you’ll be managing the whole sales cycle;
- Establishing a referral network across the UK for lead generation;
- Working closely with the Head of Sales to define and execute and effective sales strategy
The successful candidate:
- BtoB field sales experience with complex sales cycles;
- Strong preference is for candidates with experience selling R&D Tax and/or Grant Funding services;
- Ability to self-generate leads;
- Comfortable pitching to CFOS and Finance Directors across all markets;
- Track record of successful figures;
- Able to operate autonomously and self-manage themselves;
- Full driving license!
Our client offers great professional development & an attractive package – based on personal performance and with an uncapped commission scheme.
Get in touch for a confidential discussion 🙂