R&D tax client Manager
Leonid have been retained by our client – a market leading ISO9001, IIP, EFQM accredited R&D specialist – to source a new R&D Tax Clients Manager.
Our client has over 25 years of experience in the R&D market and is seeking a full time employed R&D Tax Client Manager to autonomously manage a portfolio of R&D Tax clients.
You will lead engagements from the most innovative firms; seeking to understand what R&D projects they have been undertaking, and helping them procure funding and rebates for their efforts. This role requires a unique blend of tax knowledge and communication/client-facing skills to guarantee client retention and enable referrals, as well as the ability to draw up comprehensive well-structured financial reports.
- You have a tax qualification : CTA/ATT/ACCA
- 3+ years of experience in R&D Tax, managing client relations and leading the financial aspects of the claims;
- Strong written skills;
- Strong interpersonal/client-facing skills evidenced by career history
- Self-starter capable of managing own time (must be accustomed to home working)
- Flexibility to travel (future)
The position will be home-based/remote.
Please get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion.