R&D Tax Consultant
Salary: 35K - 45K base + bonus
Leonid Group has been retained to recruit a R&D tax consultant for a fast growing start up that wants to revolutionise the innovation incentives industry!
They believe adopting a personal approach both with their employees and their clients is the key to their success, and are looking for a new team member that shares the same ethos :
Your responsabilities :
- Working with clients across a range of industries; visit them and build great rapport in order to provide exceptional service.
- Liaise on a daily basis with high profile stakeholders; Managing Directors, Heads of Engineering, Heads of R&D, Finance Directors etc;
- Understanding the intricate R&D operations of your client from a technical and financial perspective, in order to write comprehensive reports for submission to HMRC to procure R&D Tax credits.
Your profile :
- Minimum 1 year experience as an R&D Tax Consultant.
- Technical background (Engineering, IT/Software, Life Sciences…)
- An autonomous consultant who is eager to learn and collaborate with colleagues.
- Hands on experience dealing with technical claims from a variety of industries.
- Willing to contribute your ideas and knowledge for the growth of the business.
Perks and benefits :
- Attractive bonus : Individual bonus up to 25% of base salary and group bonus based on company performance
- Health insurance (dental + healthcare)
- Contribution to pension
- Support for additional qualifications (ATT, ACT)
- Hybrid working, including support for both remote and on-site options
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion 😊