R&D Tax Consultant – IT Specialist
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 + bonus and benefits
Our client is a leading Innovation Incentives consulting firm, with a global footprint.
Their specific expertise lies in the areas of Research and Development (R&D) Tax Relief and Credits and R&D Grants. They are one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK, and are seeking new technical talent to join their new and growing London office !!
As an IT Innovation Consultant your role will involve:
- Working with IT clients across a broad range of industries; specializing in the review of Computer engineering R&D Tax claims
- Understanding from a technical perspective the intricate R&D operations of your client, in order to write comprehensive technical and financial reports for submission to HMRC to procure R&D Tax credits
- Liaise on a daily basis with high profile stakeholders; Managing Directors, Heads of Engineering, Heads of R&D, Finance Directors etc
- Running workshops and seminars, attending conferences etc
- Minimum 1 years’ work experience, as a Consultant, Researcher or Engineer
- MEng or PhD in Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- Prior working experience in the R&D Tax industry welcomed, but not a pre-requisite
- Comfortable with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management
The client offers unparalleled personal development opportunities and excellent performance-based bonus structure.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion 🙂