R&D tax – Financial Lead
Salary: 45 - 50K
Would you like to lead the financial team of a dynamic, rapidly expanding tax advisory firm in the UK? Do you want to work with innovative companies in a variety of sectors including architecture, motorsport, design and engineering ?
Leonid have been retained to find an R&D tax financial Lead for a fast growing tax advisory firm based in London. They have developped efficient in-house resources coupled with an approachable team to carry out a bespoke service for their clients. They are looking for an ambitious consultant with an accounting background to join their dynamic team in London !
- Completing CT-600 forms and submitting claims to HMRC
- Reviewing financial information
- Liaising with HMRC
- Liaising with clients and their accountants
- Working in collaboration with a team of experienced consultants.
Candidate requirements :
- Chartered Accountant ACCA/ACA
- Minimum 1 year of experience in R&D Tax
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to contribute ideas for the growth of the company
- ATT or CTA qualification
- Experience dealing with HMRC enquiries
Please get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion.