R&D Tax Manager
Location: London / WFH
Salary: £60-65,000 + 25%
Our client is one of the UK’s top R&D consultancies growing their national R&D Tax team. Their growth trajectory is one of the most impressive in the industry. They are looking for new team members, excited by the prospect of taking part in building something and taking the business from strength to strength.
Leonid Group have been asked to source talent for their fast-growing function. We are seeking an R&D Tax Manager, to immediately take responsibility for a team and lead R&D Tax claims.
As a R&D Tax Manager Your role shall involve:
- Contributing to the efficient and successful delivery of R&D tax services to the clients;
- Independently manage the claims process for SMEs and RDECs;
- Provide a high level of client service at all times;
- Contribute to & verify claims made by junior team members;
- Get involved in the training of the junior team members;
- Maintain knowledge of the various legislations to provide the highest quality of consulting.
- You have at least 4 years of experience working in R&D Tax;
- Financially literate and ideally with an ATT or equivalent qualification! Although our client is happy for candidates to come from a technical (engineering, software or other) background. I
- Ideally have led a small team on various claims (SME and RDEC);
- Passionate about supporting companies innovate & grow;
- Team player, and taking pride in their work and employer brand!
Please get in touch to arrange a confidential discussion, whereby we would be happy to divulge further information.