R&D Tax Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager
Term: Permanent Full-Time
Our client is one of the biggest accounting professional services firms in the UK. Well established on investment management, accountancy, tax and advisory services they are now building out their R&D Tax Team. They are looking for motivated team members to join an exceptional team; headed by some of the most successful and well known management in the R&D Tax industry.
Leonid Group are seeking Assistant Managers (R&D Tax) to join the team.
As an Assistant Manager your role shall involve:
- Provide assistance in managing claims including :
- R&D Tax Credits (mostly focused on RDEC)
- Patent box
- Capital allowances
- Government grants
- Project managing day to day aspects of the claim
- Develop your own knowledge and skills in R&D tax relief and other related issues
Your background :
- You have at least 3 years of experience working in R&D Tax
Exposure to other capital allowances and grant funding beneficial
- You have a technical background (Civil/Structural/Electronic/Chemical Engineering or IT Software preferred).
- Candidates with technical knowledge in Pharmaceuticals also welcomed, given anticipated new clients
- Excellent communicator, with a ‘get – it – done’ mentality
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion to find out more details.