Term: Permanent full-time
Leonid Group has recently been retained to partner with a fantastic business, a European startup growing across the continent. Involved in the smart mobility sector, our client is changing the way we move in our cities.
To support the exciting times ahead, they are now hiring a “Sales Manager” for their German office.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing our client’s presence across Germany and his/her main responsibilities will be the following:
1) Market Analysis
- Definition of a prospection perimeter
- Definition of the different sales strategies
2) Business Development
- Identification of leads and definition of needs
- Product demos
- Contractual negotiation
3) Account Management
- Guarantee turnover objectives
- Accounts’ follow-up
- Implement upselling strategies
This role will give a real “360° degrees” view of the business of my client and your actions and results will be key for their success on the German market.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience (ideally in business development roles) and have an interest in the digital sector.
- You are also willing to join a dynamic startup where autonomy and self-motivation will be key aspects of your future success.
- You are fluent in German and English.
Our client is growing fast, those joining now at this exciting stage of growth shall be well placed for leadership positions in the near future!
We look forward to speaking with you!