Senior Auditor (investigations)
Term: Full time
Salary: Up to €95,000
Leonid Group have recently be retained to build a brand new audit function on behalf of a client in the Munich area.
Our client specialises in creation of high end, innovative machinery for the automotive sector.
We are searching for a new Senior Investigations Auditor to join the team, to take a lead on global investigations and compliance audit topics.
- Lead global investigations on key topics, including but not limited to bribery, collusion, kickbacks, record falsification etc
- Preparedness to also partake in other audits of technical and commercial operations when required
- International travel including 6 assignments – at 3 weeks each – per year (totalling 18/52 weeks). Travel within Europe or <3 hours flight shall be Monday-Friday, longer travel to APAC or US you will likely stay for the full period
- As the team grows, you should be prepared to coach and train more junior team members
- Ad-hoc additional engagements including M&A as requested by the Board of Directors
- You should have minimum 3 years working in performing complex investigations
- Candidates who began their career in a Big Four firm welcomed
- Sounds FCPA knowledge and candidates with prior experience under DOJ monitorship highly valued
- Willing to travel approx. 40%
- Positive mental attitude
- Fluent German speaker
- Other languages valued: Czech, French, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese