Senior Auditor (Private Banking, Zurich)
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Term: Full time
Salary: Up to 140'000 CHF
Our client is a reputable Swiss Private Bank with offices in over 50 locations worldwide. Leonid have been appointed to support the growth of their Group Internal Audit (GIA) team. We are recruiting a Junior Internal Auditor and Senior Internal Auditor to be based out of their headquarters in Zurich.
The job role will include:
- Conducting audits in Switzerland and abroad (travel up to 20%) with a special focus in the Private Banking, Credit, Risk Management and Legal and Compliance areas.
- Working with global colleagues to develop the use of data analytics with GIA
- Contribute to the continuous development of GIA process improvements
- Keeping abreast of continuous regulatory changes; monitoring risk and contributing to the annual risk assessment
- Follow up audits
- Master’s degree or above
- At least 3 years’ (Junior Auditor) or 5 years’ (Senior Auditor) experience working in Internal or External Audit, within the financial services industry
- Candidates with a specialism in Wealth Management, Credit Risk and/or Financial Crime preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI) and a passion to develop their competency within the business
- Business fluent in German and English
- Junior: 120,000 CHF
- Senior: 140,000 CHF
Please apply here to express interest. Thereafter you’ll be contacts for a confidential consultation to discuss more about the job position and further ascertain suitability.