Senior Information Technology Auditor
Term: Full time
Salary: Up to €90,000
Leonid Group have recently be retained to build a brand new audit function on behalf of a client in the Munich area.
Our client specialises in creation of high end, innovative machinery for the automotive sector.
We are searching for a new Senior IT Auditor to join the team, to take a lead on auditing the global IT operations of the business.
- Lead audit engagements on IT operations, largely focusing on ITGC audits, with some audits focusing on IT Infastructure and Security
- Partake, and be enthusiastic about building your skill set in other areas of the business also; getting involved in the auditing of R&D operations, commercial operations and performing ad-hoc investigations
- International travel including 6 assignments – at 3 weeks each – per year (totalling 18/52 weeks). Travel within Europe or <3 hours flight shall be Monday-Friday, longer travel to APAC or US you will likely stay for the full period
- As the team grows, you should be prepared to coach and train more junior team members
- Ad-hoc additional engagements including M&A as requested by the Board of Directors
- You should have minimum 3 years working in IT Audit. The more the better!
- Candidates who began their career in a Big Four firm welcomed
- Experience performing IT audits on ITGC, infrastructure and security
- Enthusiastic to learn and develop your skill set in wider range of audit topics; R&D / technical audits, commercial and investigations
- Willing to travel approx. 40%
- Positive mental attitude, and a desire to develop beyond audit in the future
- German speaking is a plus, but if not you should be committed to learn some basic German
- Other languages valued: Czech, French, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese
Salary: Above market rate, even for Munich. Depends on experience.