Senior IT R&D Tax Consultant (remote!)
Location: Remote in the UK
Leonid Group has been retained to source an R&D Tax Senior Consultant (IT specialist) to join the UK remote Team of a leading Innovation Incentives advisor. This international company has been helping UK companies finance innovation through Tax credits, Patent Box and Grants for more than 15 years.
What is the R&D Tax Senior Consultant role about?
- Working with IT / Software clients across a broad range of industries; building great rapport in order to provide exceptional service;
- Working together with the sales team in order to nurture leads and build your portfolio of clients. Your technical expertise will allow you to lead discussions with prospects and convert them;
- Understanding the intricate R&D operations of your client from a technical perspective, in order to write comprehensive reports for submission to HMRC to procure R&D Tax credits.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an R&D Tax Consultant coming either from a boutique, accounting firm or big 4 environment;
- You ideally have an MEng in Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. We are also happy to consider candidates with other Engineering backgrounds who have experience compiling IT Claims;
- You have been writing code? That’s a must!
- That’s a very client-facing role we are looking for a candidate with an appetite for BD and excellent communication skills.
Perks and benefits
- Join a well-established international Innovation Incentives company, collaborating side by side with some of the best R&D specialists in the industry;
- £60,000 to £85,000 + bonus scheme;
- International mobility in the Company’s different offices!
- Opportunity to evolve in a managerial role, in a client management role or as an industry specialist.
Get in touch to learn more about this exciting opportunity 🙂