Senior Manager – Audit & Assurance (Financial Services)
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Salary: Generous Swiss salary
Only candidates with Swiss of EU passports need apply.
Leonid Group are partnered with a Big Four accounting firm in Zurich, who are looking to expand their audit and assurance practise.
We are growing their Financial Services (Insurance) practice, and are seeking candidates from Associate to Senior Manager level.
- You will advise clients on the implementation of new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS and U.S. GAAP) with particular specialisation to the Insurance Industry
- You will work in specific IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 consultations in a variety of topics, standards and interpretations and discuss technical solutions with team members and clients
- You work closely, prepare and facilitate IFRS trainings and workshop with our IFRS/USGAAP Expert Team in Switzerland
- You will prepare GAAP and Data Analysis, IFRS Readiness Diagnostics, proposals, presentations and specific publications covering relevant topics for the industry
- You will deal with complex consultations and transactions working in solutions in a comprehensive way.
- You will be involved in acquiring new customers as well as providing customer service.
- You are a certified auditor (e.g. Swiss CPA, CIA, ACCA etc) with a strong background and practical experience of IFRS and U.S. GAAP in the financial services sector, specially, in the context of insurance contracts and financial instruments
- You have minimum 4 to 5 years’ experience of accounting advisory or audit (at least 2-3 years as a Manager / Sen. Manager) in external auditing in the insurance field, ideally at one of the Big 4.
- You are familiar with the new IFRS 17 for insurance contracts and IFRS 9 for financial instruments and you are keen on focusing on these standards in your daily business.
- You are able to navigate between the different standards most applicable in the financial services sector
- You are a team player and able to work well with individuals from other areas and with customers to build up customer relationships.
- Your fluent communication skills in German and English is a must have. Any further languages would be an advantage.
A highly competitive Swiss salary is available, and relocation packages for candidate who need to relocate.