Leonid is honoured and excited to have been retained by a major pharmaceutical company in Germany who're looking for an experienced professional to take charge of their ERM practice and oversee global development and evolution of their Enterprise Risk Management strategy.
You’ll be tasked with ensuring global ERM process is implemented, integrated & closely aligned with corporate strategy and other key global risk management processes. Facilitating ERM Workshops and following up on action plans on key enterprise risks. Drive and facilitate annual risk workshops with various functions to identify, assess, and develop action plan.
- Implementing the global ERM process, ensuring integration with corporate strategic planning process and other key global risk management processes (such as Internal Audit, BCM and others).
- Serve as single governance point of contact for Global ERM team, ensuring process, outputs, and ERM methodologies aligned across platforms and global functions.
- Facilitate and organize risk workshops and ensure follow-through on key enterprise risks.
- Drive the business’s annual risk workshops with key functions and other subject matter experts to identify, assess, and develop action plans for company top risks (define agenda, coordinate meeting preparation with SMEs and country / function risk leaders, drive meeting to ensure clarity and materiality of company risk portfolio.
- Maintain global ERM scorecard to track developments in top risks and actions, and report on a regular basis.
- Indirectly, provide overall leadership / direction to functions in their risk management workshops (no direct reports)
- University degree in business / technical or scientific degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are an asset
- 8+ years of experience in risk management, Finance or strategy, with strong preference for pharmaceutical background
- Proven ability to lead governance of enterprise level processes.
- Strong ability to lead via influence.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills to allow effectively working in a matrix organization and multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills