Senior Manager R&D Tax (Remote – US)
Salary: $180,000 + bonus + benfits
Leonid Group has been retained by one of the fastest growing accountancy firms in the US, to source a new Senior R&D Tax Manager.
You will join one of the practises’ most successful Partners, who, coming off the back of a record-setting 2020 is looking to expand his team.
This role is perfect for a present Manager/Senior Manager who has an ambition to be Partner, and to get there quickly. Our client has a history of welcoming new ideas, initiatives, and rewarding entrepreneurship within.
- Lead a team of R&D tax consultants to deliver work on US clients from a range of sectors
- Take responsibility for the growth and development of this team, setting metrics for growth and investing in training and development
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Take initiative to generate business for the firm
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or closely related field from an accredited college or university
- CPA, JD, or LLM in Taxation
- A minimum of 3-5+ years of R&D Tax Credit experience in public accounting
- Strong skills in tax research and technical writing
- Through knowledge of Research and Development Tax issues and working with multi-sector clients to maximize their R&D Tax benefit
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of research credit regulations from the IRS, research credit case law, and utilizing R&D databases
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills; dealing with clients at C-Suite level to line executives
- Team leadership experience
- Innovative mindset and ability to ‘think outside the box’. Entrepreneurial approach to create opportunities and problem-solving ability
Whilst the head office is based in Atlanta, this role can be based anywhere in the United States.
The remuneration is generous and above market rate.Please get in touch with James Mitchell for a confidential discussion in case of interest.