Sustainability Reporting Manager, London
Leonid Group is proud to be retained on a Sustainability Reporting Manager role, on behalf of our new client – a specialist asset management firm, based in the City of London.
They’re seeking an experienced Sustainability Reporting Manager to join their team, supporting the Head of Sustainability to develop and implement sustainability initiatives that align with the company’s ambition of sustainability leadership and compliance. Your role will be pivotal in promoting sustainable practices throughout their business operations and investments to ensure that the business fulfils its sustainability commitments.
You’ll be engaging with portfolio companies and business partners to assess ESG performance of their assets under management and relay this information in an effective way to internal and external stakeholders including investors.
- Ensure the businesses sustainability activities are in harmony with all relevant regulations. Be the point person for managing third-party ESG assessments such as PRI. Your role is critical in balancing their strategic ambitions with the regulatory landscape.
- Work closely with the Head of Sustainability to shape and grow business’ sustainability strategy and approach to align with the business vision and sustainability commitments.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and lead cross-functional teams to ensure sustainability practices are integrated into all business and investment decisions.
- Undertake horizon scanning/competitor analysis to ensure that strategy continues to evolve to reflect new sustainability standards, regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Drive improvement and accuracy in ESG data by actively engaging with portfolio companies and the Asset Management Team. Instead of simply managing data, use internal business tools and analysis & insights that informs ESG improvement strategies.
- Foster positive relationships with portfolio companies and business partners to support delivery of key sustainability initiatives at the project and portfolio level.
- Take the lead in developing annual sustainability report to ensure that progress against their sustainability commitments is effectively communicated to their investors and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of fund sustainability reporting for their listed and private funds to ensure transparent disclosure of ESG performance using relevant qualitative and quantitative information.
- Oversee communication strategies to effectively convey their sustainability efforts to stakeholders, including investors, employees, and the public.
- Background in regulatory compliance centring on reporting standards inc. GRI, SASB, CSRD, TCFD, ISSB etc.
- Previous experience in corporate sustainability, ESG, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of sustainable practices, ESG factors, and relevant regulations.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing successful sustainability strategies within a corporate setting.
- Excellent leadership, project management, and communication skills.
- Proficient in analysing sustainability metrics and creating clear, comprehensive reports.