Talent Acquisition Specialist (Remote)
Who are we?
Leonid is a young, agile and international business changing the way talent acquisition services are offered and delivered.
From day 1 we have moved away from conventional transactional recruitment, and developed tailored-made products called “Gro-Up” and “Scale-Up”; delivering unparalleled accountability and service to our partners, using innovative technology – even pre-COVID.
Have a look here for further details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnPaBSRfXv8
We work with partners of all sizes; from ambitious tech startups to growing R&D consultancies, to multinationals for corporate governance; covering the full innovative yet ethically-focused company life-cycle.
Our team is made up of international recruiters, you could hear English (of course, that’s Leonid’s company language), Spanish or French in the office. Between us, we master 10 languages!
- The background and context behind this position:
We’ve used this quieter period to refocus our energy on redefining best practise, and innovating our offering for our clients. We have all continued working, and an outcome of this is the creation of our 3rd and final product to complete our service offering. This is a solution that’s actually been requested of us before by existing partners – a testament to our quality of service.
We want to offer our partners the opportunity to retain talented consultants who work ‘The Leonid Way’ on a more exclusive basis; not to be confined to recruiting one position, but support across the business and act as an (interim) permanent fixture of the business.
So, this is what we’ve built.
We’re looking for the 1st generation of Leonid Talent Acquisition Champions. You can expect to join forces and partner with talent acquisition teams of the most exciting start-ups in Europe; playing a key role in their strategic growth, and sharing with them Leonid best-practise.
- You will be a Leonid TA Champion, waving our flag and joining us to re-define good talent acquisition service. Remotely.
- You will work on a project basis; with clients anywhere in Europe working within multicultural teams on innovative ventures.
- Truly add value. The clients we work with genuinely need help and welcome it. This is not a conventional recruitment position; battling against the competition. You join as an ally, and we’re there to make a positive difference as long as we’re needed. All projects will be a minimum of 3 months of duration.
- International travel – just finished with a client in Barcelona, the new one is in Amsterdam? No problem. You should go and meet them for a coffee – on us.
- You have a proven track record in international recruitment, with at least 2 years of working within an agency and/or experience in an in-house talent acquisition team
- Stakeholder management experience; either with clients (having been in a 360 position), or within your internal recruitment position
- Able to work with a fully remote setup; a true “Zoom” enthusiast 😉
- You are fluent in English and can master at least another European language, preferably Spanish. French or German.
- You can be based anywhere as long as you’re not more than 1 time-zone away from the Central European Time (Paris, Berlin, Madrid)