Transport /Advanced materials Innovation and Grant Funding Consultant
Our client is a leading R&D and Innovation consultancy in Europe with 40 years of operations and more than 400 Innovation Consultants. Leonid has been retained to help them find 2 Innovation and Grant Funding experts to join one of their Italians teams based in Roma.
What your role will involve as a transport /advanced materials Innovation and Grant Funding Consultant.
You’ll be working with clients from medium to large enterprises and will provide strategic innovation and grant funding services.
- Technology intelligence – After conducting some in depth research on the latest trends in technology, you will consult your clients on their technology projects.
- Market intelligence – Based on your knowledge and benchmark you will provide your clients with strategic market insights.
- Grant Funding – Daily, you shall be meeting and liaising with CXO level executives to advise of their eligibility to receive Grant funding and assist with doing so.
It involves succinctly capturing and clearly presenting complex information in a written form to an educated funder audience and developing robust, clear business plans and strategies for client projects with focus on technology, market trends, market impacts and industry outlooks.
You will also be asked to investigate and remain well-informed on funding mechanisms.
You will be accountable for the quality of content and analysis. Reports are written in English.
- Strong academic background, MEng or PhD in a technical/ scientific field. Ideally Mechanical engineering / Materials science.
- 4+ years’ experience in Innovation Consulting ideally advising on or acquiring Grants and Incentives programmes;
- Strong technical narrative skills, and ability to create concise, argumentative copy;
- Project management capability; to coordinate numerous campaigns at once;
- Good initiative, and an excellent communicator and accustomed to client management;
- Passionate about supporting innovative businesses;
- Italian and English fluency mandatory.
Perks and benefits
- Join a well-established international Innovation Incentives company, collaborating side by side with some of the best R&D Grants specialists in the industry;
- Remote working friendly and opportunity to travel to different offices across Europe and work alongside the local team;
- Excellent career prospects and growth opportunities.
- Generous bonuses and daily meal vouchers.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion 😊